Qualification: Post Graduate in Finance/Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities – Branch Manager- Sales and Operations.
- The Branch Manager will be responsible for new Sales and securing client relationship management.
- Generate business and achieve targets in line with the Sales plan.
- Functional experience in air/sea/customs brokerage
- Local market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers
- Candidates from NVOCC & Freight Forwarding Industry should apply
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products.
- Generate local sales through Air/Sea, Import/Export Shipment
Required Candidate profile
- NVOCC and Freight Forwarding Industry
- Ability to successfully execute the sales process
- Team player
- Decision-making capabilities
- Result oriented
- Presentation skills